All Collections
Edit your profile and settings
I'm leaving the UK, what should I do?
I'm leaving the UK, what should I do?
Mathieu Déjean avatar
Written by Mathieu Déjean
Updated over a week ago

You should let us know about any change regarding your tax residency. As Exo Investing is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), we exclusively provide financial services to people living in the UK.

If you are leaving the country and will no longer be a UK tax resident, please contact our Support team before moving abroad. We will talk you through the process of closing your account and money will be sent back to the bank account associated with your profile.

Did this answer your question?