Some documents are required in order to verify your personal information.
For a modification of your bank details:
- A bank statement less than 3 months.
For a change of address, either:
- A utility bill (gas, power, water, internet or landline) less than 3 months;
- Or a local tax bill (e.g. council tax) less than 3 months;
- Or a bank statement less than 3 months;
- Or a lease agreement or rent receipt issued by a registered estate agent;
- Or a solicitor’s letter confirming a recent house purchase or land registration.
For a modification of your name following a change of marital status, either:
- A certificate of marriage;
- Or a decree absolute / final order.
Documents must be in colour and perfectly legible. Please note that we do not accept originals as we cannot guarantee that they will be returned.