In order to process statutory checks, we may require you to provide a proof of identity. The following documents can serve as proof of identity:

  • Your passport
  • A driving licence issued by the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.

Please note that we do not accept originals as we cannot guarantee that they will be returned.

Did this answer your question?