In order to process statutory checks, we may require you to provide a proof of identity, which can be:
- EU/EEA national identity card;
- Driving licence.
In case of a change regarding your personal information, please get in touch with us. You may be asked to provide one of the following documents:
- Utility bill (gas, power, water, internet or landline) less than 3 months old;
- Local tax bill (e.g. council tax) less than 3 months old;
- Bank statement less than 3 months old;
- Lease agreement or rent receipt issued by a registered estate agent;
- Solicitor’s letter confirming recent house purchase or land registration;
- Certificate of marriage;
- Decree absolute or final order.
Documents must be in colour and perfectly legible. Please note that we do not accept originals as we cannot guarantee that they will be returned.